Friday, November 3, 2017

The elegant man

   
      One of the most elegant men I know is my father. Elegancy does not mean just the appearance, but also the inner qualities, for example listening to other people, and paying attention while they are telling something. My father mostly behaves this way, completely gentle, observant and sophisticated. Furthermore the clothing and the appearance is also very important in his life. He works in a bank; therefore the business wear is definitely stylish. Normally he wears a light shirt with a darker suit and a soft tie. He never leaves to work without his patent leather shoe. As an extra, his dressy watch is usually on his wrist. His final step in the morning routine is using a mannish perfume. I think the less important is the psychical qualities, because the inner qualities and the clothing change absolutely the look. For example my father is in his forties, so he has grizzled hair and beard. His body is quite well built, but he has a small paunch. Besides these features, I think my father is completely elegant, and I think being dressy counts a lot. People usually feel more special themselves with those people, so I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment