Thursday, November 2, 2017

Theodor

I have a wonderful creature, Theodor. Theo is a 5 years old Himalayan Persian cat. He was 2 when we got him from his previous owners. It was a big fight with my parents – especially with my mother – to get him, as we already had a bad experience whit cats. Theo is not my first cat, and his predecessor was the worst cat ever. We could not housebreak her, she climbed on our curtains, couch, and table, so we gave her to my grandmother, who lives in a detached house. That is why I had to persuade my mom for a very long time. But it worthed, since Theodor is the cutest living thing on Earth. He shows his love to me in so many different ways. If I could not see it with my own eyes, I would not believe it. He can sense when I am sick, and he comes and refuse to leave my room until I feel better. He sleeps in front of the door every single day, and he is so happy when I got home. My parents told me that when I do not sleep at home he is in my room all day long until I come home. Of course Theo is a true genteel cat, he refuses to drink simple water, he is only willing to drink from running water. Of course I can stroke him only when he wants me to do. He hates strangers, and usually he do not like males as well. Others may find these habits of him annoying but I think these little things make him who he is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment