Monday, October 30, 2017

The Pixie

Outline:
  • ·         why I have it
  • ·         what it means
  • ·         outlook - from top to bottom
  • ·         why it is important for me



In my room I have a little figure standing on my desk – a Pixie. This little goblin can be only found in one store that is situated in the city of Eger. This is a special gift given by my mother, which also has a meaning attached to it: harmony. I received it at the beginning of schoolyear, hoping it would bring balance and well-being into my life. This tiny statuette, which is about two inches big, has pale skin, long pointy ears and a wide, cheerful smile. There is an old, blue, patchy elf hat sitting on his head, covering his hair. He is wearing a red, shabby jumper and a just as ragged pair of green trousers. His shoes look just as worn as his other pieces of clothing, and one has a hole in it, revealing his toe. The most special thing about this figure lies in his hands: a small crystal, which is assumed to radiate its good energies. This Pixie has a very special place in my heart. Whenever I feel tired, hopeless and out of motivation, this gift brings me harmony and comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment