Wednesday, October 4, 2017

About me


I am that kind of person who always has a hobby but never the same as two months ago. My childhood was about to try different kind of activities and I was always very passionate about the current thing but for maximum few weeks. I gathered cacti, made bracelets, manicures, henna, played the guitar, baked cakes, learnt about herbs and collected them, I also collected minerals and napkins for a short period of time. I tried zumba, yoga (which I’m currently doing), hiking, and a lot of other things, but somehow I can lose the interest in any hobbies from one day to another. Two things which I couldn’t be bored of are reading and music, but I’ve also tried tons on genres of books and music as well. I hope that one day I will find something which stays in my life forever and I will never get bored of it, and I would be really happy if this thing were teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment