Friday, October 13, 2017

About myself

Budapest is a beautiful city so it isn’t a suprising fact that my dream was to live there. This city gives me all that I want.

I lived in a small village where only was a tiny shop. No school, no post office and almost nothing. I hate it. It isn’t enough that my hometown is a quiet and nice place. But after my cousin moved to Budapest he told me a lot about the city.

There was a change in my life when I went to high school in the biggest city of Borsod county. In the first years I loved it but it wasn’t huge enough. When my friends went to university to Budapest I was sad. Then I was sure that I had to learn a lot to have enough points to the university to come there.

What can Budapest give me? Meeting with my friends, my boyfriend and new people. A university where I study. A lovely place where I would like to visit all of the sity sights and enjoy my freetime.


All in all, I’m happy to my dream comes true.

No comments:

Post a Comment