Monday, October 23, 2017

Descriptive paragraph about my necklace



Outline:

  • ·         introducing the different parts of the necklace

  • ·         more details about its appereance

  • ·         short story about the tradition and the function



This necklace is quite simple but magnificent (for me). It consists of two parts, a lace and a little, bright pendant. The pendant has (not exactly) a teardrop shape and there are two  glittering swarowski crystals in it. The teardrop-shaped part of the pendant and the necklace are made of white gold. Moreover, we can find tiny stars on its links. The box of the necklace is silvery, and there is a small bow on it.  I received it at the end of the primary school from my grandmother four years ago. It is tradition in my family, so she gives a necklace her granddaughters, because it is a beautiful memory from her. Fortunately, it can be worn on a special event or just on a simply weekday, because it fits wide range of clothes. This necklace is a special and valuable present for me. 


                 
           

No comments:

Post a Comment