Sunday, October 8, 2017

Little girl ,big dreams

About myself


One of my dreams always was that I wanted to go to the USA with perfect English knowledge. With this year and the next 2 years I will get closer to my dream.
I want to travel around the US and I want to visit some big cities like NY ,LA ,Miami and so on..I grew up in a little town ,called Gyöngyös. I am not complaining about it because this town has so many great things for instance, wine. The town has a perfect landscape ,there are many vineries.(For this reason ,we always celebrate Wine days.)
When I was younger I wanted to be a sport lady ,like Katinka Hosszú or Krisztina Egerszegi so from this reason I can travel all around the world.But later I realised I have several disabilities and that is why I can not be an olimpian or a world champion who flies with private jets and visits world famous cities. It is a shame. Then ,one thing just came into my mind. What if I learn the hell out of myself then will I be a succesful woman? Nice idea but I did not learn as hard as I had to. But I swear I got myself together for the final exams and I got a 5 in everything.(Do not believe it ..I had a 4 in Math and History.)
Then I applied to the University and now I am here. So powerful ,so energetic and writing this paragraph for Study Skills. But I do not mind it because with every essay and every ZH I am one step closer to my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment