Sunday, October 8, 2017


About Myself:

In my opinion, human qualities are very important, because they give our personality. I am an open, friendly and sociable person. I get on well with most people, and I have got a lot of friends. I am extremely loyal to my friends and family, and I expect the same loyalty in return. In addition, I am reliable, understanding and thoughtful, my friends tell me their problems, share their secrets with me or ask for advice. Moreover I am also a good organiser. I am often asked to organise programmes, such as trips, parties or other social programmes. Furthermore I am a born optimist, so I always think that good things will happen and I try to look on the bright side of things. What is more, I am hard-working, conscientious, persistent, responsible and helpful. But of course as everybody else I have bad qualities too. I am often impatient, stubborn and I tend to be impulsive as well. But on the whole, I am satisfied with myself and I am grateful for my life.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment