Sunday, October 8, 2017

About myself

Ever since I was little I wanted to be behind a camera. My mother was a professional photographer, who often took me to the events she was taking pictures at. I told her that I wanted to be just like her one day, so I started saving up my money to buy my own camera. A couple of months later I bought a Canon T3i. I started taking pictures of everything I could. My family, friends, animals and even nature. It took me a while to figure out my style but portrait and fashion photography were the ones that pulled me in the most. I started working with different models, and this year I’m building a professional portfolio. My biggest goal is to work for the most famous fashion magazines in the world. I hope I can fulfill my dreams one day, but if it doesn’t work out that way, I will still capture many more, and special moments with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment