Sunday, October 15, 2017

About myself

 About myself                                                


  There are many thing in life that influence our future.

  

11.)   The past has an impact on the present decisions
a.       Where I started
b.      Important decisions for my future

22.)   The Present what I choose for myself
a.       Being a future teacher is an important task because our future depends on what we teach students
b.      Not everyone is suitable for this task

33.)   The future will be real in a little time
a.       Future plans
b.      This is how a good teacher is supposed to be


Conclusion:
If you want a future that you imagined, you have to work hard for it to be able to reach it.








About myself

There are many thing in life that influence our future.

I was born in Germany and lived there with my family for 6 years. In 2003 we moved to Nyíregyháza and I attended primary school and high school there. After that I went back to Münich and worked as a junior shipping coordinater by mytheresa.com  for one year . During this time I had many choices to choose from, and the final decision I made was that I go back to Budapest and learn as a English- German teacher at Károli.

At first I did not know what I should do with my future. Should I stay in Münich and learn there or should I go back to Hungary? I knew that I didn’t feel good about staying Germany and I missed Hungary but what could I learn there? I can speak German fluently and I liked the English language, I was also a very helpful person, if someone needed my help I’d help them. So I decided to become a language teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment