Sunday, October 8, 2017

About myself

            Unfortunately in our recent days the most famous sport, football is all about money not the talents. As a child it meant everything to me and I grew up playing football for hours every day. I gave it up two years ago because I couldn’t do it regularly beside my studies and mostly the fact that you have to pay unlimited attendance fees to play in a football academy disappointed me. I had such painful memories about it why I couldn’t achieve my biggest dreams in this field. No wonder our national football isn’t among the top European countries. If we just remember the famous 6-3 victory against England or our biggest players such as Puskás Ferenc we can admit that the past football was only about the talented players and the beauty of the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment