Tuesday, October 3, 2017

About me

About me

       My life changed, because I bought a hamster. When I was about thirteen years old, it was a really difficult part of my life.  My relationship with my parents wasn’t close, because they couldn’t pay attention to me and my brothers either. However I was constantly dreaming and had many unreal plans such as create an underground hole, where my cat could live. I knew I couldn’t have one, because my father was allergic to dogs, and my mother to cats. But once I was brave enough to buy a hamster in secret. I though my family would like it, and let me keep it. I was right. I loved that small creature as much as nobody else and in many situations it gave me a shoulder. I think, sometimes parents don’t want to accept, that if a child say he/she needs something that it can be really necessary and important for her/him.

No comments:

Post a Comment