Sunday, October 8, 2017

About Myself




About Myself



     I really love drawing and this is now the biggest motivation in my life. I started to draw when I was a little child. That time, I did paintings on the walls of the room, even onto the walls of the hall! In primary school I started to learn how to draw from books by myself. Nowadays I do 3D drawings, usually on my hand. Drawing motivates me because I can express my emotions even if I can not speak with anybody I just take a piece of paper and try to create something new. For example In my childhood I drew Disney characters because I watched Disney movies with my siblings. These days I draw 3D insects and make drawings onto my skin. Insect drawings usually help to express my fears. The reason of this is that I am afraid of them, especially from spiders!  Furthetmore I hope I will keep on making drawings in the future and show my future-children that it is a way which helps you and motivates you.


No comments:

Post a Comment