Sunday, October 8, 2017

About myself

                        

                I’m a Christian. Well,since we live in Europe and Hungary is a religious country this is not a shocking fact to hear.Except in my case it is a pretty shocking fact because I was a true atheist during high-school. I read Nietzsche when I was 17, wanted to be a philosopher, so I was as far from christianity and Jesus as I could. But deep down in my heart I always wondered – is it really just this? We live,eat,sleep,work than die and our name fade into oblivion? I desperately wanted to know the reason. The only ’’problem’’ with that was that before I could find the answer,God found me first. He changed my whole life, gave me answers and showed me that he is not that judgemental,strict someone I thought he was. I learned that he is my Father and his love is unconditional.

No comments:

Post a Comment