Sunday, October 8, 2017

About Myself

So, I have to write about me a little that’s why I would like to share with you my best decision in my life. I’m grateful to myself now, that I made this hard choice once. My new life alone (okay not alone, but with my best friend) is the greatest! First of all, I’m not saying that I do not love my family or something, but I can say that they didn’t make my life easier. Earlier in this year I moved away from home. That was the best and hardest thing I’ve ever done. I love my flatmate and of course the flat, where I live, too. Things, habits were changed, but the most precious thing about this: I’m far away from my disturbing family. They were always fighting above my head and I just wanted to cry all day long. These days I’m seeing them twice or less in a month, but it feels alright. I hope you enjoyed my little paragraph.




No comments:

Post a Comment