Sunday, October 29, 2017

My laptop

            When you buy a laptop you have to choose correctly, because it will serve you for a long time. The outlook may not to be so important just the things that it holds in itself. My laptop is 8 years old in this december. I got it for christmas as a gift from my sisters. It holds everything about me and my life for example: pictures, documents for study, games or programs that you may use everyday too. I spend a lot time in front of it becase usually it is my studying partner and of course my television too. I have got a holder to it which is very useful becase it keeps it safe. Practically, in these days I could not live without it, and my experience is that nowadays this is usual for example: people use it for work, have fun with it and keep in touch with others.


Kiss Vivien


No comments:

Post a Comment