Sunday, October 15, 2017

About myself

About myself


It is really hard to write about yourself -maybe just for me- for someone who knows nearly nothing about you. I will start my paragraph with these boring details. My name is Lea Kerák and I am 19 years old and I have moved to the capital recently from Pécs. It is really strange to live in a big city like Budapest after my hometown which is quiet small in compare.


Although I am living in a small flat, I love to decorate it in my style with a huge amount of photos, wall stickers and flowers. In connection with our flat I really enjoy the freedom I have today due to I live with my boyfriend and our dog.

Thanks to the appartment’s location I travel a lot to the university.
Even though most of the people hates travelling by public transport but in my opinion it is faster and more comfortable  than sitting in a traffic jam.


Lea Kerák fényképe.

No comments:

Post a Comment