Sunday, October 8, 2017

About Myself

About Myself


I always had a dream about my future. I always wanted to be a real tattoo artist. My grandmother is a really talented painter. Her drawings and paintings are beautiful one by one and she still has exhibitions sometimes. In Székesfehérvár she is a pretty well-known artist. When I was little she sometimes gave me “classes” because she saw potential in me. I really enjoyed these classes but she always taught me about paintings. At one point I realised graphics and human skin was more attractive for me than paintings. I have always been fascinated how talented people can be and in my opinion for example graffiti is just as art, just as beautiful as a Van Gogh painting. I think most people simply can’t appreciate its value. She was really proud of me because I had won some art-competition. But when during a dinner I told her that actually I was really thinking of becoming a tattoo artist I saw the disappointment in her eyes. She thinks I would waste my talent. Since she is really talented her opinion has always been important for me, and I became really sad during this conversation. I don’t give up, I still want to be a tattoo artist perhaps after university I will try to become one. And I honestly hope she will someday understand me and my opinion about art. Because I think this is the most beautiful thing about art. The variegation.

Nóra Csizmazia

No comments:

Post a Comment