Thursday, October 26, 2017

My notebook

1)      the outside
a)       average, simply
b)      flowery cover
c)       recycled
d)      little creased àI keep it under the pillow

2)      the inside

a)       colorful
b)      memories
c)       examples
d)      why it is important




My most valuable possession is is my little notebook – it could be called a diary, but it is something different. Just by looking at the object itself it is an average, simple notebook. It has got a cover with colorful flowers on it, but does not look expensive or special at all. The pages are made from recycled paper, they are slim and not even white. Some wrinkles can be found on the cover, probably because I keep this notebook most of the time under my pillow. However, the inside is just as colorful as the flowers on the cover – every log entry is written with a different color. This is the place where my good memories are stored. I write down everything that had a big impact on me, everything that made me smile, laugh or just simply happy. Deep conversations, a family dinner, a walk in the forest or a hug from somebody important… These are memories to be grateful for, memories that belong to me deeply. This is why I keep it secret: because if you read this notebook, you are able to read my soul as well.

Gréta Móricz

No comments:

Post a Comment