Monday, October 9, 2017

About myself

  Here it is a short paragraph about me and about everything that related to me. I hope you feel like you know me a little better afterwards.
  First things first, my name is Laura, which means laurel wreath. I'm nineteen,officially adult, but still Disney enthusiast. I'm Taurus, but I know it doesn't mean anything.I consider myself a good listener,open-minden and sociable person. Making new friendships has always been important for me. Language is one of my passions. I've studied English for 10 years and French for 5years and I hope in the near future I will have a chance to learn at least one more foreign language.
 Last but not least, I'm that girl that love to be independent so I really love living in the capital.

Laura Pásztor

No comments:

Post a Comment