Sunday, October 15, 2017

An Article About Myself

 About me

     I prefer to introduce myself through my passions, especially my deep rooted love for video games. One of the most defining experiences of my life was when I got my first PC, and my very first computer game. It was called Empire Earth, nothing extraordinary but from the moment I installed it I was hooked. Right from the start gaming gave me an experience and a sense of accomplishement like nothing before. Even to this day I know every sound effect from the game. You could say I was an obsessed little kid. But in my mind I was mighty leader, and a hero. Basically the literal opposite of my real self. I’d lie if I said i was a popular kid, or someone with any friends at all. So every second I spent playing took away a second of loneliness.  I grew up knowing, there is always a place where I can return when I want a break from life. I hope I was able to give you some insight into who I am and what I’m like.

No comments:

Post a Comment