Monday, October 30, 2017

Grace

Outline:
- when did I buy it
- ukuleles in general
- future plans


I got my ukulele at the beginning of September. We went to a music store and when I saw the pale black body of this instrument I fell in love with it. The seller was so kind that she even gave me a pick made for ukuleles. Next day when we went back for a case and a holder that I can attach to my wall, she even gave me some discount for no reason, so I knew I got some good karma. Ukuleles only have four nylon strings and they are a lot smaller than regular acoustic guitars. They are lightweight and really easy to play on and even easier to carry around. I have a concert ukulele, but there are a lot of types of this instrument. You can even get the small soprano ones for really cheap - but do not expect a decent sound from an instrument that inexpensive. All in all I only got my little ukulele for 2 months now, but I already named her Grace and I know there is a great journey ahead of us and I can’t wait to meet other ukulele players in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment