Friday, October 27, 2017

Play Face Pal



 ”Play Face Pal”



      In my room people can find my dearest plush toy ever: the ”Play Face Lion”. This unique lion is a big, fluffy, soft toy. It has only a thin mane around his face compared to real, wild lions. Its eyes are lighting green from the rest of his face. Hovewer, the most interesting thing is its ”Play Face”. It does not have one, unique look; people can change it whatever they want. Hovewer, that is not the only thing which makes it special: it has quite small body compared to its head. Its legs are so small and people can not move them either. The body ends in a long, fluffy tail which is a little bit worned and torned by reason of the claws of the neighbouring cats. Altogether, this whole lion fills your palm. I got this precious gift from my parents to my eighteenth birthday, so I look at it with a cheerful memory, and he stares people at a smiling face every time when someone enters the room.



No comments:

Post a Comment