Wednesday, October 25, 2017

My best friend

 In this essay I will be talking about someone I have only known for a bit more than half a year, yet we have become really close to each other. Her name is Szilvi and she is my best friend.

We met about 9 months ago in Denmark, where we both went to study in a folk high school. I remember for days we wouldn’t even talk to each other and to be honest I would have never thought that we would ever become friends. After a few weeks, we found out we actually had quite a few things in common so we started hanging out together, sometimes we would go out and talk at night when we couldn't sleep. What I really like about her is that no matter how busy she is, I can always turn to her for support or advice, and also that I can tell her anything, she will understand. I know I can trust and count on her no matter what, and this is true vice versa too. Another thing that makes her a very good friend is that she is always up for a party. I think all that is really hard to find in a person, so I am very glad I have such a great friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment