Saturday, October 7, 2017

About myself

           Since I was born, I lived in so many places that I cannot even remember when I felt ’being at home’ for the last time. I was born abroad and I was very young when we moved for the first time within my hometown. A bit later, my parents got divorced so I had to move to a village with my dad. I did not like the atmosphere there. In those times I was commuting between my parents. After a short time, I moved to Biharkeresztes to my mom. It was shocking to live in a new country, what was unknown for me. Thereafter, high school started and I have got into a dorm in Debrecen then into an apartment. Right now, I am living in Budapest, which is very different again. I never mention this part of my life to anybody because it is really hard to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment