Sunday, October 29, 2017

Bandita

Outline: 1, appearance
              2, his name
              3, hobbies and habits


Bandita

Bandita is my brown, middle-sized dog with black ears and big hazel eyes. He got his name from the shelter, because he was the worst puppy. He used to chew everything and he never did what others say. Now his behaviour is much better, but still he is the oddest and loveliest dog, who I have ever seen. One of his hobbies is stealing potato from the bag, which makes my mother angry all the time. He is also a big friend of our cats. They sleep together and spend at least the half of the day with each other. Playing with him is another interesting activity. He never brings the ball back. His favourite game is hide-and-seek. After I found him, he runs away and I have to catch him. If it succeeded, he hides away again. However, his best character trait is that, he is as kind as he would kiss the burglar instead of catching him.

No comments:

Post a Comment