Sunday, October 29, 2017

Bosco

Outline

-My first dog, Bosco, was the special one.
- Problems.
- Our best days.
- No other dog will ever compare to Bosco


Bosco was my first dog who was a brown American Staffordshire Terrier. He was so special because I had a friend who had the same type of dog but our friendship had fallen apart and I really missed them from my life. I was sad because I loved both of them. Therefore, Bosco was not just a pet; he had an incredible healing power too. When we got him, there were some problems. First week, he cried every night and I went to bed late. Fortunately, he got used to his new home. He was growing up quickly; consequently, we had to build a kennel. When he was freely in our garden, he always ran away and we were nervous. Visitors did not like him because he jumped and gave kisses for everybody. Our best days were in winter, when we played in the snow; on the other hand, he felt cold. We taught him tricks and showed to our friends. One day, he got sick; after some days he died and it broke our hearts. He was loyal, fun-loving, fearless and affectionate; he brought great joy to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment