Monday, October 30, 2017

The white clock hanging on my wall

The white clock hanging on my wall
Outline
-          -choosing the topic
-         - It’s origin
-          -how does it look like
-          -why is it important for me
-          -conclusion


When I sat down to write about an object that I love the most, which is the most meaningful for me, I had no idea what should I really write about in my paragraph. While I was thinking I realized that the most "valuable" thing is in my room, is exactly in front of me.
The object that I will write about is the clock hanging on my wall. At first, it may sound strange, but this is not just a simple wall clock. I got this decorating item for my 18th birthday from my boyfriend, although we usually give handmade gifts for each other. I was really surprised due to it was enormous and it was carefully wrapped in a huge amount of wrapping paper.
The reason it is valuable for me is that the clock has a special ”shape” with a lot of little frames standing out of the clock. My boyfriend filled these empty places with photographs taken from us by ourselves, our friends or relatives. The other parts of the clock are full of little notes, quotes and drawings, so as it turned out it was almost totally a handmade gift.
When I feel a bit down, I look through these pictures and messages to boost my mood and remind myself of the real values in our life.


No comments:

Post a Comment