Sunday, October 15, 2017

About myself

I'm going to write down some facts about myself. My name is Dalma,I'm 19 years old and I consider myself as an animal lover. All my life I was surronded by animals, because my parents love them as well. Right now we have ten pets at home: one dog, two cats and seven tortoises. But we help the animals in many ways. For example I worked as a volunteer in the Budapest Zoo during two summers and sometimes the whole family goes to Noé Animal Shelter. I also spend my free time near animals and animal lovers, because I ride horses, but unfortunately I don't have my own horse yet. I've met a lot of people who loves animals, and would do anything for them, and in my opinion a person who really likes animals, can't be a bad person.


No comments:

Post a Comment