Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The Red Hoody

     As I have already mentioned earlier in my last paragraph, I love symbols and all of my belongings mean me something important like this red hoody. To other people, it looks like a simple part of clothing but to me, it's more than it looks.
     Last winter, I received a part of clothing which was ordered on E-Bay from China by my father. It's a red colored sweatshirt with a hood and is made from cotton. There are some titles on it: two letters (D.O.) on the front side, a number (88) and a word (WOLF) on the back. These refer to my favorite South-Korean band called EXO and these kinds of sweatshirts are usually bought by huge fans of this band. The letters D.O. are the stage name of my favorite member Do Kyungsoo, "WOLF" on the back side is the title of the band's most popular song but I don't know what the number 88 means.
     I wore this sweatshirt more times during cold days but I had to leave it in my wardrobe because the weather was getting warmer. But during this summer, I used it as a part of my pajamas. In Mai, my parents told me that they would divorce and I was very sad. EXO, to which my red hoody refers, meant me the continual source of happiness because the band's songs are always about never giving up. Therefore I felt myself in safety every time I wore this sweatshirt. I got a feeling as if someone would hug me and say: "everything is alright". So if I feel lonely, I wear this hoody to boost my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment