Sunday, October 15, 2017

About Myself (Rádi Réka)

 I've never really had a big dream that I would want to fulfill. I remember when I was a little kid I really liked to draw, so I wanted to be a graphic or a tatto artist. Because as a child it was an easy choice. Do I like to draw? Yes, I do. Then I will draw!
 By the time I went to secondary school I had no idea what I want to be or what I want to do for living when I grow up. So my only goal became to graduate from high school with good grades. 
 My mother really wanted me to apply for university and I did, even though I still had no clue what I wanted to do. So just like when I was a little kid, I went with the easy choice: English Studies. I like English, I would like to learn more about English. 
 And herr I am now, learning English, I also like it, but I still have no real dreams. I hope after I graduate from here I will finally find a path to follow. But until then I will just flow with the wind as I did for so many years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment