Sunday, October 8, 2017

About Myself

I'm Berna. I am one of them that believe the strongest way to understand yourself is moving away. Moving means simply leaving your house an the old frame of the mind at the same time which means impressing yourself in another world, which means you have turned into someone. Seeing thoughts and opinions from other make you able to enhance your own and this makes you became a much wiser person. Going abroad is not the only way to find yourself or to be open-minded. But I am sure that is the strongest one. Because of it, I am here, at Hungary. I always believe that if you have taken a step to understanding another country or another culture, you have taken a step to find yourself, too. It's an opportunity to open yourself up to new ideas and new sights. One can say also that is a chance to understand thoughts and much more than what is happening there.
Briefly, as Osgo said that "Get out of your head and get into your heart. Think less, feel more." I am sure that Hungary will not the only country that I've experienced to find myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment